|iControl Universal Remote has 5 Keys these can be configured for Television, these are TV power, TV AV, Vol+, Vol- and Mute.
To Configure this Identify your Television Brand (For eg. Samsung).Look for the code of your brand (Samsung) TV from the attached Code Book.
- Press and hold "TV Power" + "Ok" key till the LED blinks 2 times, enter the first code (for eg. 0644).
The LED will blink 2 times to confirm the code.
- Now press "TV Power" and check if TV switches ON.
If it does then try to the other keys (AV, Vol and mute).
If it does not, try the next code under Samsung TV (Same procedure from point 1).
What iControl Universal Remote can do for you?
iControl Universal Remote control can be used not only to operate iControl Set-Top Box but to operate key features of your television set also.
With your iControl Universal Remote watching iControl has really became an 1, 2, 3 affair. After powering on your TV and STB just press first three buttons on your remote (1. STB power 2. TV Power 3 AV).
Power ON/OFF your TV Set With your iControl Universal Remote put your TV on standby or come out of it. White power button on the top left of your remote to put your TV set to the standby.
Set your TV to AV mode iControl service runs on your TV in AV mode which is set using your TV sets remote. With your iControl Universal Remote you can easily set your TV on AV mode by pressing the AV button provided at the top of your iControl Universal Remote .
Control the Volume of your TV set You can chose to either control the TV's volume or the STB's volume. As default remote is set to operate the iControl Set-Top Box's volume. To change TV's volume Press "OK" and "Volume UP" and hold until the LED flashes twice. Now you can change the TV's volume. To switch to STB's Volume Press "OK" and "Volume Down" and hold until the LED flashes four times. Now you can Change STB's volume
|Get uiversal remote for Rs.150 in exchange your old iControl remote in working condition
Buy new universal remote for Rs.250.
To buy Universal Remote Call Customer Care
- TV Power on / off
- TV / AV
- STB Power on / off
- Numerical keypad for numerical access to channels and entry of
password, when required
- TV Volume up/down buttons
- Channel up/down buttons
- TV Mute on/off
- Audio button -toggles between alternative language tracks, if
- UP Navigation buttons
- Right Navigation buttons
- Left Navigation buttons
- Down Navigation buttons
- Selects choice
- Menu button: Opens up menu screen/bar
- Back button: Goes back to last viewed graphic page
- Page up/down buttons
- Brings up Information bar on program / video / music track
being currently viewed / heard
- Brings up TV guide
- Fast forward
- Play / Pause
- Go to end/Line Program
- Hot button to TV Favourites. Cycles through favouritechannels
- Hot button to TV main screen: while watching TV, also allows you
to toggle between any two TV channels
- Hot button to VOD main screen
- Hot button to Music main screen
- Hot button to Atubemain screen